Anesthesia Billing - Medical Billing Insurance
Are collections running below what you think they should be? Is it hard (and expensive) for your billing staff to use your current billing system? Does your system struggle to manage employed and non-employed CRNAs effectively? Does your software leave it to your staff to handle concurrency? Are IT support costs a significant overhead item? If you have any of these symptoms, AHS can help.
Efficient and effective anesthesia and pain management billing
AHS billing technology links directly to your hospital systems to capture patient demographics, insurance information, and more. AHS also provides handheld devices (e.g., Palm) to capture charge data on-site. Where information is on paper (e.g., superbills), AHS workflow optimization means data is entered faster, with fewer errors. For example, sophisticated concurrency checks and edits simplify processing and reduce errors and denials. And the entire workflow is designed to speed the end-to-end billing cycle.
- Service to billing intervals measured in hours, not days or weeks.
- Increased collections from a streamlined anesthesia billing process.
- Reduced Days in A/R—typically 7 to 14 days.
- Lower billing costs.
Software as a Service: ASP model
If you have an experienced billing staff, call us (908.279.8120) to see how our anesthesia billing technology will make their life simpler and more efficient. They will appreciate the ease of use, automation of routine tasks, and reminders when follow-ups are required. Both of you will like the increased time available to work on and resolve complex cases and denials. You will appreciate the increase in collections, reduced A/R—and costs that fit your specific anesthesia practice.
Revenue Cycle Management
If you need your staff to concentrate on patient care or if your staff turnover is high, AHS and PBMS revenue cycle management services are the answer. Call us (908.279.8120) to see how our anesthesia and pain management RCM services can increase collections, reduce days outstanding in Accounts Receivable, and make your life simpler. We will design complete revenue cycle processes custom-fit to your practice. Of course, you retain control and visibility.
Contact AHS Today
Call us today on 908.279.8120 to learn why AHS and PBMS are the billing solution for anesthesia practices. Your bottom line will be improved quickly.
How does AHS deliver superior results?
– Optimized multi-specialty workflows submit claims electronically the same day a charge is entered and the batch verified. Payments are applied fast: electronically for carriers with automatic reconciliation and, for others, using procedures optimized for each payer.
– Secondary claims—with electronic EOB attached—are filed the same day payments are applied from the primary payer. Denials and other payer responses are automatically queued for A/R team member follow-up. Capitation adjustments are done automatically.
– Full electronic interfaces with all payer organizations instantly upload patient and procedure data, verify eligibility, determine specifics of coverage, submit claims, electronically adjudicate claims, negotiate electronic remittance, and achieve automated posting to line items on the original claim submission.